Becoming a Black Bear Cycling Member
Black Bear Cycling was founded on the principles of cycling
advocacy and safety, conservation of trail systems and natural
resources, and volunteerism within our community.
Black Bear Cycling is an open membership cycling club which
will accept individuals who have an interest in mountain and road
bicycling. Since we are an open member club we ask that
individuals interested in joining review our Bylaws and be
willing to accept the terms of membership.
Club membership and
participation in BBC events entitle you to the following
- Coordinated group rides, social events, and the chance to
meet new people to share the cycling experience
- Payment of your first year membership dues includes a club
- 10% off of parts, clothing and accessories at Sussex Bike
- After you have completed 10 volunteer hours* you are eligible
- 15% off of a new bicycle at Sussex Bike &
- 15% off of future club clothing purchases.
*Defined as helping at a race, trail
maintenance or ride leader
Membership dues are as follows:
- $60 Individual over 18 years of age - first year
- $30 renewal for those over 18 years of age
- $40 Individual under 18 years of age - first year
- $25 renewal for those under 18 years of age
Come and join us by first filling out the membership form and
mailing to the listed address.
- If you have any questions just e-mail us at: